MCF Special Drive for Swachh Bharat Mission
1-15 May 2016
1. The Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India has launched a nationwide mass cleanliness drive for all factories and manufacturing units from 01 May to 15 May 2016. The slogan for this drive is “Swachh Factories for a Swachh Bharat”.
2. As a part of this drive, Municipal Corporation Faridabad in its meeting with Faridabad Industries on 5th May 2016, has nominated the following Officers of the Sanitary Department with whom the industries can coordinate for cleanliness of their respective Pockets/Sectors:-
NIT Faridabad Zone
- Mr. Lal Chand Rawat, S I, Ward No. 1 to 4 Mobile-9599780902
- Mr. S S Dahiya, SSI (Outsourcing) Ward No. 5 to 7 Mobile-9599780904
- Mr. Gajraj, SI (HQ) Ward No. 8 to 19 Mobile-9599780900
Old Faridabad Zone
- Mr. Ashwani Kumar Sharma, SI, Ward No. 20 to 30 Mobile- 9599780933
- Mr. Lal Singh Rawat, SI, Mobile- 9312331557
3. Members are requested to:-
(a) Ensure sweeping and collection of garbage from within the factory premises.
(b) Repair all the existing sanitary facilities within the factory premises.
(c) Ensure separate, gender friendly and functional toilet facilities for all staff.
4. As regards the Municipal Corporation Faridabad, they will clean the area along the roads including the opening of sewage/drainages, lifting of garbage and other wastes etc.
5. We appeal to all members for their active participation towards maintaining cleanliness in their factories which will make Faridabad a Clean and Green City.