23 Feb: Financial Statement is our Business Horoscope. Let's learn to write our own destiny
Proud to say IamSMEofIndia The One-Stop Solution Center for Entrepreneurs, MSMEs & Startups
Essentials of Good Financial Statements Financial Statement is your Business Horoscope that defines its future. So compose it well. Understand the unforeseen Financial Risks in Business and how to minimise such Risks
Special Session by Mr Rajive Chawla, Chairman, IamSMEofIndia CA Sangeet Gupta
23rd February 2019, Saturday 11am - 1.00 pm IamSMEofIndia Habitat Center Sector 11, Mathura Road, Faridabad
Followed by Lunch Registration Fee: NIL SMS ‘Good Financials- your email id’ to 9711123111
Are you struggling with following issues ?
• Banks, NBFCs, Financial Institutions are shy of giving you loans • Your existing Bankers are not enhancing your CC limits or giving you New Term loans • You find that your rate of interest is higher than other borrowers in the same Bank. • New Banks or NBFCs are not keen to take over your existing loans • While your business is old and established, you have given sufficient Collateral Security to your Bank, yet they are not extending additional loans for your expansion • You have good orders but you are still struggling to convince Financial Institutions to invest in you • You have good Profits in your balance sheets and P&L Accounts, yet your Banker is shy of providing additional funds and you are struggling to convince Financial Institutions for more loans
Learn the following
· What does a Bank or Financial Institution look at in your Balance Sheets and Financials · What makes them decide whether they'll provide you additional funds · What shall attract new Banks/ Financial Institutions to take over your loans at lower rates · What makes good & attractive Financials · How to prepare your business for Fund Raising for Future Expansion · Importance of Good/ Strong Financials · Impact of Good/ Strong Financials on your future Growth · Importance of Financial Ratios, Cash Flow and Taxes · Learn to Write your own future
Proud to say IamSMEofIndia
Session on How to Secure your Family's future Learn how to Protect them from from your Creditors, Recovery & Liabilities
Special Session by Mr Rajive Chawla, Chairman, IamSMEofIndia Mr Ankit Sehgal
2nd March 2019, Saturday 11am - 1.00 pm IamSMEofIndia Habitat Center Sector 11, Mathura Road, Faridabad
Followed by Lunch Registration Fee: NIL SMS ‘MWP- your email id’ to 9711123111
During the course of business, we create many forms of liabilities- Creditors, Bank limits & loans for business, cars & home, Workers' and Employees dues & gratuity ad many other forms of liabilities, some even unforeseen and unexpected.
Do you know or understand the Financial risks your family faces in case of any unfortunate circumstance of death of the Entrepreneur? What shall happen to the debts and liabilities? What shall happen to the future, education, career, marriage and other needs of your children and wife?
Even simply buying insurance policy may not ensure the well-being of our family, specifically wife and children in case of any unforeseen events as your life insurance claim money may never reach your nominee or beneficiary. Claim can be taken by people or Institutions to whom you may owe money (also called creditors) in your absence.
However, You can ensure that the sum assured is indeed passed on to your wife and children by taking appropriate steps at the time of buying certain policies and can also take some other measures to protect them from future recovery proceedings of the creditors. You can also take measures to ensure that your Insurance Claim cannot be attached by courts for repayment of your debts. Only your wife and children will be entitled to the Sum Assured in the event of your demise.
What are these measures? What is Married Women's Property Act? How to use the MWP Act ? Where and when is it Applicable? How does MWP Act protect my family? Does it protect only Wife or can I add Children also as beneficiary?
Who should attend?
Businessmen and salaried individuals with loans or liabilities.
People who want to protect their wife/children from creditors or relatives who might have fraudulent intentions.
Proud to say IamSMEofIndia
Pre-approved Business Loans upto Rs.75 Lakhs @ 8.0 - 9.0% pa on reducing balance With and Without Collateral
SMS 'Credit-your email id' to 9711123111 Open to all Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises Located in Delhi (NCR)
With or Without Collateral
From Rs.10 lacs to Rs. 75 Lacs
Pre-Sanctioned, Pre-approved Limit in addition to your credit arrangement with existing bank
Interest rates 8.0% to 9.0%, depending upon the rating
Loans without Collateral shall be covered under CGTMSE
For any further queries kindly feel free to contact Mr Parminder Singh, Executive Vice President, 9711101666 Or Email at email@example.com
Or SMS "Credit - email id" to 9711123111
Proud to say IamSMEofIndia
IMPORTANT UPDATES- February 2019 Calendar
1. ALL WORKING DAYS Credit Facilitation and Credit Counselling Financial Incentives Subsidies & Support Programs Walk-in: 9.30 am-5.30 pm, IamSMEofIndia Habitat Centre, Faridabad Open to all SMS "SME Support- your email id" to 9711123111
3. Professionals Network Group of India (PNGI) Faridabad Chapter Meeting 9 February 2019, Saturday 2.00 - 5.00pm, IamSMEofIndia, Faridabad For Registration, SMS "PNGI-your email id" to 9711123111
4. Prevention of Sexual Harassment (POSH) in the workplace: 16 February 2019, Saturday 10.00 - 2.00pm, IamSMEofIndia, Faridabad Registration Fee: Rs.2,360/- per participant including GST For Registration, SMS "POSH-your email id" to 9711123111
5. Essentials of Good Financial Statements: 23rd February 2019, Saturday 10.00 am-5.00pm, IamSMEofIndia, Faridabad Special Workshop for all Entrepreneurs Registration Fee: NIL For more details, SMS "Good Financials- your email id" to 9711123111
6. How to Protect your Wife & Family from Financial Uncertainties? All about MWP Act 2nd March 2019, Saturday 11.00 am-1.00pm, IamSMEofIndia, Faridabad Special Workshop for all Entrepreneurs Registration Fee: NIL For more details, SMS "MWP- your email id" to 9711123111
7. How to Grow Business & Double your Profits: 23rd March 2019, Saturday 10.00 am-5.00pm, IamSMEofIndia, Faridabad Special Workshop by Dr. Praveen Srivastava Registration Fee: Rs.4,500/- per person plus GST 10% Early Bird discount for Registrations on or before 31 January 2019 For more details, SMS "Double Profits- your email id" to 9711123111
8. Meetings of the OPPORTUNITY CIRCLE-1 7, 14, 21,28 February 2019, Thursdays 8.00am-9.30am Sharp Venue: Hotel Radisson Blu, Faridabad Breakfast, Conference & Training Meeting Fee: Rs.1400/-, Less 50% Sponsorship by IamSMEofIndia. Net Rs.700/- only SMS "Opportunity Circle-1- your email id" to 9711123111
9. Meeting to Felicitate Recovery of Overdue & Stuck Payments for Micro & Small Enterprises 13, 20, 27 February 2019, Wednesdays 11.00 am-1.00pm, Chandigarh Any Micro and Small Enterprise located in Haryana can take help of this Council to recover payments that are overdue and stuck anywhere in India For more details, Support, SMS "Payment Recovery" to 9711123111
Proud to say, IamSMEofIndia
Aviva, the Preferred Life Insurance Partner of IamSMEofIndia Contact: 9999115261 Visit: www.avivaindia.com
Integrated Association of MicroSmall & MediumEnterprisesof India (Not-for-Profit Institution for Growth & Development of MSMEs) IamSMEofIndia Habitat Center, Sector 11, Mathura Road, Faridabad- 121006, Haryana, India Ph: +91-9711101666 (EVP) ; +91-9711123111 (Executive Secretary) E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org; Website:www.iamsmeofindia.com Regd. Office: Plot No.66, Sector 27-A, Faridabad- 121003 CIN NO : U73100HR2009NPL039044
IamSMEofIndia is India's first "GOLD GRADE" National Level Business Member Association Accredited by NABET-QCI Adjudged No.1 at the National Level as "The Most Responsible Business Member Organisation"
Error: (#10) This endpoint requires the 'manage_pages' or 'pages_read_user_content' permission or the 'Page Public Content Access' feature. Refer to https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review/login-permissions#manage-pages and https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review/feature#reference-PAGES_ACCESS for details. Type: OAuthException Code: 10 Please refer to our Error Message Reference.
(A Not-for-Profit Institution to support Micro Small & Medium Enterprises)