27 Nov: Learn to Protect your Brand, Creativity, Innovation & Intellectual Property
The Gateway to the world of Progressive Indian MSMEs
IamSMEofIndia and CIPAM (Cell for IPR Promotion & Management) Under the aegis of DIPP, Ministry of Commerce & Industry present Special Session on Intellectual Property Rights Copyrights, Trademarks, Patents
Learn how to Small Businesses can protect their Knowledge, Creativity, Innovations, Ideas, More...!
27th November 2018, Tuesday 3.00 pm - 5.30pm IamSMEofIndia Habitat Centre, Mathura Road, Sector 11, Faridabad SMS "IPR" to 9711123111 No Registration Fee Open to all SMEs, Startups, Young & Evergreen Entrepreneurs
Intellectual Property (IP) refers to the protection of creations of the mind, which have both a moral and a commercial value. IP confers on individuals, enterprises or other entities the right to exclude others from the use of their creations.
Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs) are, therefore, legal rights that protect creations and/or inventions resulting from intellectual activity in the industrial, scientific, literary or artistic fields. The most common IPRs include patents, copyrights, marks and trade secrets.
Consequently, intellectual property rights (IPRs) may have a direct and substantial impact on industry and trade as the owner of an IPR may - through the enforcement of such a right - prevent the manufacture, use or sale of a product which incorporates the IPR.
Join this session to know about: • What is Trademark, Copyright, Patent? • What is the Difference between each? • Is it very expensive to Protect Knowledge? • Are there any support programs or Subsidies for MSMEs to protect their IPRs? • Can a design be Protected? How? • What are Geographical Indications? • What problems Small Businesses face if they don't Protect and Enforce IPRs?
The Session shall provide not just the theoretical answers but practical solutions with Case Studies.
IamSMEofIndia Habitat Centre Sector 11, Mathura Road, Faridabad (Metro Pillar No.869)
India Gold & Jewellery Summit 2018 23-24 November 2018 JW Marriott, Aerocity, New Delhi
Sh. Rajive Chawla, Chairman IamSMEofIndia, shall speak on "EMPLOYMENT GENERATION & SKILL DEVELOPMENT IN GOLD INDUSTRY"
Proud to say IamSMEofIndia
2-Day Training in Energy Efficiency Specially for Textile Sector 12-13 December 2018, Chennai
Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) is organizing a 2 day residential program at CETEE, Chennai, focusing on energy efficiency improvement options for the Textile sector on 12-13 Dec. 2018.
NO FEE: The program fee and lodging/ boarding fee is paid by BEE-GEF-World Bank Project. The participant needs to pay for his/ her to and fro travel cost only.
The target group is certified energy auditors/ managers, engineers, consultancy organizations, academics & individuals working in/with textile industries and are interested in undertaking energy efficiency related activities in their own industry or providing related services to other industries.
This is a brilliant opportunity that addresses shop floor issues in a practical manner.
To participate, SMS "EE Textiles- your email id" to 9711123111. Proud to say IamSMEofIndia
We take pleasure to inform the launch of our Android mobile app – IamSMEofIndia
The app is packed with everything the MSMEs, Startups, Entrepreneurs, Professionals, Institutions want to know about MSMEs.
It provides for trade and technology queries, policy updates, very useful business tools like networking, b2b Business opportunities, Financial Incentives, Subsidies, etc.
It also has tools to upload company logo, profile and product photographs, videos, E-brochures, pdf Files on the IamSMEofIndia website. Users have access to important information, reports, monthly publications, Business Opportunities, Updates. Professionals can upload their resume using the app. Manufacturers, Service Providers, Startups can upload and market their details.
The app also provides information on IamSMEofIndia's forthcoming events and register participation using the app.
Open & build your own page by Signing up for Free.
Sign-up, post details, pictures, brochures, videos of your Enterprise, Services, Products and it becomes an amazing website for you automatically that you are yourself maintaining and updating daily with your fingertips in fraction of a second.
Add friends, Chat, Send messages and invite your business associates.
Invite your Business Associates, Contact & Friends to Sign-up
Start getting Business Enquiries and find new suppliers for yourself
The world of Business opportunities is right here, at your finger-tips!
It's your stepping stone to the world of Progressive Entrepreneurs!
1. 2nd November 2018 MSME Support & Outreach Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi Chief Guest: Sh. Narendra Modi, Hon’ble Prime Minister of India Guests of Honour: Sh Arun Jaitley, Hon’ble Finance Minister of India Sh Guiriraj Singh, Hon'ble Minister of State for MSMEs
2. 20 November 2018, Tuesday Credit Facilitation and Credit Counselling Day Know all about Loans and Credit Schemes foe Small Businesses Plus Financial Incentives, Subsidies & Support Programs available for Small Businesses 10.30 am-1.30 pm, IamSMEofIndia Habitat Centre, Faridabad Registration Fee: NIL Open to all SMS "SME Credit" to 9711123111
3. 27th November 2018, Tuesday IPR- How to protect your Trade Marks, File for Patents 3.00 pm, IamSMEofIndia Habitat Centre, Faridabad Followed by Hi-tea Registration Fee: NIL SMS 'IPR" to 9711123111
4. Meetings of the OPPORTUNITY CIRCLE-1 1, 15, 22, 29 November 2018, Thursdays 8.00am-9.30am Sharp Venue: Hotel Radisson Blu, Faridabad Breakfast, Conference & Training Meeting Fee: Rs.1400/-, Less 50% Sponsorship by IamSMEofIndia. Net Rs.700/- only SMS "Opportunity Circle-1- your email id" to 9711123111
5. Meeting to Felicitate Recovery of Overdue & Stuck Payments for Micro & Small Enterprises 2nd & 28th November 2018, Wednesdays 11.00 am-1.00pm, Chandigarh Any Micro and Small Enterprise located in Haryana can take help of this Council to recover payments that are overdue and stuck anywhere in India For more details, Support, SMS "Payment Recovery" to 9711123111
Proud to say, IamSMEofIndia
Aviva, the Preferred Life Insurance Partner of IamSMEofIndia Contact: 9999115261 Visit: www.avivaindia.com
Integrated Association of MicroSmall & MediumEnterprisesof India (Not-for-Profit Institution for Growth & Development of MSMEs) IamSMEofIndia Habitat Center, Sector 11, Mathura Road, Faridabad- 121006, Haryana, India Ph: +91-9711101666 (EVP) ; +91-9711123111 (Executive Secretary) E-mail:email@example.com; Website:www.iamsmeofindia.com Regd. Office: Plot No.66, Sector 27-A, Faridabad- 121003 CIN NO : U73100HR2009NPL039044
IamSMEofIndia is India's first "GOLD GRADE" National Level Business Member Association Accredited by NABET-QCI Adjudged No.1 at the National Level as "The Most Responsible Business Member Organisation"