Exporters' Meet: Alternative Sources of Finance for Exporters
IamSMEofIndia The Gateway to the world of Progressive Indian MSMEs
IamSMEofIndiaandEEPC present Exporters' Meet Alternative Sources of Finance for Exporters
24th October 2018, Wednesday 6.30 pm - 8.00pm Radisson Blu, Faridabad Followed by Cocktails & Dinner Entry only by Pre-Registration & Confirmation SMS "Exporters Meet" to 9711123111 Registration Fee: NIL for Members of EEPC and IamSMEofIndia Non-member: Rs.1,000/- plus GST (Total 1,180/-)
The biggest financial limitation for most import and export SMEs is access to working capital. The cash flow and credit decisions associated with import and export transactions can be complicated - especially when the company is growing and booking larger orders.
If your company imports goods, you will have to deal with foreign suppliers that want to be pre-paid using a letter of credit. This can be a challenge for smaller companies because most banks and financial institutions - who guarantee the L/C - will only open one on your behalf if you can post collateral as security. Collateral can be in the form of cash, or by allowing them to debit a line of credit for the full amount of the LOC.
If your company is exporting goods, or providing services internationally, you will have to deal with companies who demand payment terms. That means they will pay your invoices in four to eight weeks. This can place a strain on your cash flow, because you must be able to cover your expenses while waiting for payment. Additionally, offering credit to foreign companies increases the potential for slow payment or delinquencies.
Traditional debt route through banks and lending institutions may not offer best solutions as more often than not, they fund only of you have ample collateral and a long track record. This leaves most entrepreneurs and exporters stranded looking for alternative sources and options.
This session brings in Finance Experts who shall share various options & sources of Alternative Finance that exporters can access.
We take pleasure to inform the launch of our Android mobile app – IamSMEofIndia
The app is packed with everything the MSMEs, Startups, Entrepreneurs, Professionals, Institutions want to know about MSMEs.
It provides for trade and technology queries, policy updates, very useful business tools like networking, b2b Business opportunities, Financial Incentives, Subsidies, etc.
It also has tools to upload company logo, profile and product photographs, videos, E-brochures, pdf Files on the IamSMEofIndia website. Users have access to important information, reports, monthly publications, Business Opportunities, Updates. Professionals can upload their resume using the app. Manufacturers, Service Providers, Startups can upload and market their details.
The app also provides information on IamSMEofIndia's forthcoming events and register participation using the app.
Open & build your own page by Signing up for Free.
Sign-up, post details, pictures, brochures, videos of your Enterprise, Services, Products and it becomes an amazing website for you automatically that you are yourself maintaining and updating daily with your fingertips in fraction of a second.
Add friends, Chat, Send messages and invite your business associates.
Invite your Business Associates, Contact & Friends to Sign-up
Start getting Business Enquiries and find new suppliers for yourself
The world of Business opportunities is right here, at your finger-tips!
It's your stepping stone to the world of Progressive Entrepreneurs!
1. 1st October 2018, Gurugram One Day Workshop on “Bharat marching towards total Employability through Education” 9.30am-5.00pm Chief Guest, Inauguration: Sh Dharmendra Pradhan Hon’ble Union Minister, MSDE *Chief Guest, Valedictory: Sh Prakash Javadekar, Hon’ble Union Minister HRD (*Invited) Organised by: Haryana Vishwakarma Skill University
2. 5th October 2018, Friday Wealthy Forever Series: Session-1: Estate Planning: Plan for handling of liabilities & distribution of wealth after death 7.00 pm, Hotel Radisson Blu, Faridabad Followed by Cocktails & Dinner Organised by: IamSMEofIndia and i-VENTURES Entry only by pre-registration, confirmation and Invitation SMS 'Estate Planning" to 9711123111
3. 24th October 2018, Wednesday Exports Meet- Alternative Sources of Finance for Exporters 6.30 pm, Hotel Radisson Blu, Faridabad Followed by Cocktails & Dinner Organised by: IamSMEofIndia and EEPC Registration Fee: NIL for members of EEPC and IamSMEofIndia Non-members: Rs.1,000/- Plus GST (Total= 1,180/-) Entry only by pre-registration SMS 'Exporters Meet" to 9711123111
4. Meetings of the OPPORTUNITY CIRCLE-1 4, 11, 18, 25 October 2018, Thursdays 8.00am-9.30am Sharp Venue: Hotel Radisson Blu, Faridabad Breakfast, Conference & Training Meeting Fee: Rs.1400/-, Less 50% Sponsorship by IamSMEofIndia. Net Rs.700/- only SMS "Opportunity Circle-1- your email id" to 9711123111
5. Meeting to Felicitate Recovery of Overdue & Stuck Payments for Micro & Small Enterprises 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th October 2018, Wednesdays 11.00 am-1.00pm, Chandigarh Any Micro and Small Enterprise located in Haryana can take help of this Council to recover payments that are overdue and stuck anywhere in India For more details, Support, SMS "Payment Recovery" to 9711123111
6. 8th November 2018 Sourcing TAIWAN Complimentary: Round trip Air Ticket + 3 nights Hotel Accommodation & Airport Transfers Open for the following industries: Machinery (especially woodworking machinery), Fasteners, Hand tools, Hardware, Auto and Motorcycle parts, Yacht and Boat, Raw materials and related products (Plastic & Rubber, Steel), Green energy, Waste processing, Biotech, and Medical equipment SMS ‘Taiwan - email id’ to 9711123111 Or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Proud to say, IamSMEofIndia
Aviva, the Preferred Life Insurance Partner of IamSMEofIndia Contact: 9999115261 Visit: www.avivaindia.com
Integrated Association of MicroSmall & MediumEnterprisesof India (Not-for-Profit Institution for Growth & Development of MSMEs) IamSMEofIndia Habitat Center, Sector 11, Mathura Road, Faridabad- 121006, Haryana, India Ph: +91-9711101666 (EVP) ; +91-9711123111 (Executive Secretary) E-mail:email@example.com; Website:www.iamsmeofindia.com Regd. Office: Plot No.66, Sector 27-A, Faridabad- 121003 CIN NO : U73100HR2009NPL039044
IamSMEofIndia is India's first "GOLD GRADE" National Level Business Member Association Accredited by NABET-QCI Adjudged No.1 at the National Level as "The Most Responsible Business Member Organisation"