IamSMEofIndia The Gateway to the world of Progressive Indian MSMEs
IamSMEofIndia presents Special Procurement Program
Let's buy together for the Best Deals! Savings and Convenience for all!
Creation of Special Procurement Group (SPG) 21stSeptember 2018, Friday 3.00pm - 4.30pm IamSMEofIndia Habitat Centre, Sector 11, Mathura Road, Faridabad
We announce the preparations for our forthcoming very ambitious and grand program to help SMEs save from lakhs to crores every year:
"Collective Procurement of common requirements, including Raw materials, consumables, capital goods, Services"
Technology Company with operations in many countries, world leaders in this, which provides this service to many very large corporates, is joining hands with us.
Please expect great savings from 4-14% in your purchases, every time. In some cases, savings have gone upto 70%.
This shall be the biggest breakthrough to provide the lowest purchase prices with great value addition to our members- From raw materials to consumables to hardware & Electricals to construction materials to Softwares... anything that we need.
We’re forming a Special Procurement Group (SPG) to lead this mission for the benefit of all. Following have joined SPG IamSMEofIndia to Lead this Mission: • Rajive Chawla, Chairman IamSMEofIndia • Mr. Ram Prakash, Ratan Engineering • Mr. Saket Arora, Saket Metalcraft • Vinay Sharma, Kalpana Group • Mangesh S Nark: Syniversal Infra Pvt Ltd, Pune • Manjinder Singh Sachdeva, Citizen Group, Ludhiana • Rajesh Vyas, Mars Jewels, Hosur • Vekas Bhatia, Pranjal • RK Khandelwal, Darshan Automotives, Gurgaon • Amit Khurana, Indian Automated • Gaurav Kumar Rai, IamSMEofIndia • Parminder Singh, IamSMEofIndia
If any other member is Interested to join this mission, please SMS “I will Lead Procurement” to 9711123111
We have decided upon a roadmap and have started the process of identifying our common requirements.
These are of wide range- Raw materials, office Equipments, consumables, Electricals, construction materials, machinery and even services like Softwares, Housekeeping, labour contracts and more.
Just imagine what revolution this program shall create. Join us in this and many more activities that we’ve designed for our accelerated and profitable growth.
Next Meeting of SPG: 21stSeptember 2018, Friday 3.00pm - 4.30pm IamSMEofIndia Habitat Centre, Sector 11, Mathura Road, Faridabad
If you wish to join, please SMS "I will Lead Procurement - your email id" to 9711123111
This meeting is exclusively for Entrepreneurs.
Please DO NOT nominate Employees without prior approval
IamSMEofIndia and iVENTURES present Wealthy Forever Series
Wealthy Forever, would be a Bi-monthly series to enlighten our valuable members on different aspects of Wealth Creation, Wealth Management & Wealth Transfer. These would be 2 to 2.5 hour Interactive, Activity based sessions delivered by Eminent speakers & experts.
1st Interaction Estate Planning - How, When & To Whom transfer your Wealth - By Mr Dipak Jain: Is a Chartered Trust & Estate Planner, an MBA (Finance) and his other qualifications include CFP, CWM and also a Certified Trainer for the CWMTM from AAFM, USA. His total work experience spans over 15 years in this field.
Filling the Behavioral Gaps in Wealth Creation - By Mr Amit Malhotra; he comes with 15 yrs experience in Financial Services industry & currently holds Sr Vice President position with IDFC AMC Ltd.
2nd Interaction Wealth Creation: Managing Money is Harder than Making Money
3rd Interaction Tax Planning: Be proud to pay taxes, And be smart in planning for it
4th Interaction Buy Your Self Freedom: How to Get out of Debt & Stay Debt Free
5th Interaction Know Your Economy: Outlook on Indian Markets post General Elections 2019
6th Interaction Investing Chats with Smart Minds; Learnings from My Investment Mistakes
7th Interaction LifePlanner: We fuel your life’s dreams. It’s your money, backed by our ethics & skills weaved to a LifePlan.
To join, SMS 'Wealthy Forever-youremail id' to 9711123111
Proud to say IamSMEofIndia 🇮🇳
and IamSMEofIndia present Understanding the New-Age Business Risks- How to minimise & Cover Risks!
New-Age Business Risks How to Assess, Minimise and Cover
29th September 2018, Saturday 11.30pm-1.30pm IamSMEofIndia Habitat Centre, Sector 11, Mathura Road, Faridabad Followed by Lunch
Rajiv Chawla, Chairman IamSMEofIndia writes: "The present times are the times for Emerging India. The best thing is that we are surrounded by immense opportunities and amazing possibilities. India is taking the new shape because of the enterprising spirit of its people, be it Students, Sportsmen, Professionals, Corporates, Banks, Institutions or Government. Everyone seems to be engaged in building the New India of our dreams, the dreams of 1.3 billion strong nation.
More than 60 million Micro Small and Medium Enterprises have a major role in building this New India. We are the backbone of our economy. We are changing, evolving with times and investing in new Technologies, New Business ideas, R&D, Innovations, in new age Opportunities like Aerospace & Defence Manufacturing, Growing, expanding our markets from domestic to global... much more!
Every penny that MSMEs invest comes either from our precious limited personal resources or the debt that we raise by mortgaging our, our ancestors' and family's past, present and future, barring those covered under CGTMSE. One wrong step and the dreams of present and future generations may crash and break irreparably. Ray Kroc, Founder of McDonalds said, "If you are not a risk taker, you should get the hell out of Business."
We agree that Entrepreneurs need to take calculated and informed risks. But, while one may risk one's own fortunes in one's own dream, what right do we have in mortgaging the future of our Spouse, Parents, Siblings, Children in one single venture that may be jeopardised by just one cyber attack or hacking or change in technology or consumer preference, import or dumping, levy or relaxation of any one single tax rate, any non-compliance, breach of law or any new compliance or law that Govt or any Honourable Court may lay, a brain or heart-stroke or detection of cancer or even just a bite of a mosquito or any single accident of self or in workplace, nature's fury or man-made, intentional or out of negligence or even ignorance. The risks that Small Entrepreneurs face are many and have multifold impact, because with each downfall or loss, the impact is shared by everyone in the family whose future is mortgaged to various Financial Institutions and Creditors who have funded the Entrepreneur's dream.
Is there any structured mechanism to assess these risks and then minimise these to avoid and prevent? And in case of any unfortunate circumstances, can these risks be covered? At least financially. While loss of business, life, injuries may take a long time to heal emotionally and physically, can, at least, financial and economic impact of such a happening be covered totally? How to assess, minimise and cover through proper and timely planning, for self, family and future generations? These and many more questions come to our mind. Because if financial risks can be covered, an entrepreneur may gain more confidence and take bold steps.
Expert Speakers from Aviva, the Preferred Life Insurance Partner of IamSMEofIndia, shall throw light and share solutions. Mark this Session as NOT TO BE MISSED. Who knows what the destiny demands tomorrow and from Whom?"
-Rajive Chawla, Chairman, IamSMEofIndia
Highlights & Takeaways:
A Very Special Workshop to discuss Risks
How we can assess, minimise and cover business risks
New Financial Solutions
Remain updated to take informed decision
Proud to say IamSMEofIndia
Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation
We take pleasure to inform the launch of our Android mobile app – IamSMEofIndia
The app is packed with everything the MSMEs, Startups, Entrepreneurs, Professionals, Institutions want to know about MSMEs.
It provides for trade and technology queries, policy updates, very useful business tools like networking, b2b Business opportunities, Financial Incentives, Subsidies, etc.
It also has tools to upload company logo, profile and product photographs, videos, E-brochures, pdf Files on the IamSMEofIndia website. Users have access to important information, reports, monthly publications, Business Opportunities, Updates. Professionals can upload their resume using the app. Manufacturers, Service Providers, Startups can upload and market their details.
The app also provides information on IamSMEofIndia's forthcoming events and register participation using the app.
Open & build your own page by Signing up for Free.
Sign-up, post details, pictures, brochures, videos of your Enterprise, Services, Products and it becomes an amazing website for you automatically that you are yourself maintaining and updating daily with your fingertips in fraction of a second.
Add friends, Chat, Send messages and invite your business associates.
Invite your Business Associates, Contact & Friends to Sign-up
Start getting Business Enquiries and find new suppliers for yourself
The world of Business opportunities is right here, at your finger-tips!
It's your stepping stone to the world of Progressive Entrepreneurs!
1. 1st September 2018, Saturday, 12.00pm, KL Mehta Dayanand College for Women, Faridabad Launch of the Entrepreneurship For Women Program by UNDP Speaker: Mr. Rajive Chawla, Chairman IamSMEofIndia
2. 6th September 2018, Thursday, 2.00-4.00pm, Amity University, Noida Launch of the Entrepreneurship For Women Program by Indian Business Chamber Speaker: Mr. Rajive Chawla, Chairman IamSMEofIndia
3. 6th September 2018, Thursday, 2.30pm-5.30pm, IamSMEofIndia, Faridabad Solar Power for SMEs- Challenges & Solutions New Technologies, New Finance Models, Low Costs No Registration Fee SMS “Solar Power-email id” to 9711123111 Or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. 15th September 2018, IamSMEofIndia Habitat Centre, Faridabad 9.30am-5.00pm How to Set Sales Targets and Achieve Training Entrepreneurs, Startups and their Teams in Setting and Achieving the Sales Targets Lead your Organisation to New Heights For Entrepreneurs, Startups, Senior Sales Managers, Sales Team Leaders and Sales Personnel with high ambition! Speaker: Dr. Praveen Srivastava Organised by: IamSMEofIndia Participation Fee: Rs.2,000/- Plus GST SMS "Sales Leaders- your email id" to 9711123111
5. 15th September 2018, India Habitat Centre, Lodi Road, New Delhi 3.00-5.00pm The Journey of SMEs in the Next Decade- 2018-28 The Next decade for SMEs- New Opportunities, New Challenges and the New Way Forward! Speaker: Mr. Rajive Chawla, Chairman, IamSMEofIndia Organised by: Association of Entrepreneurs, New Delhi Entry: By invitation only SMS "The Future of SMEs- your email id" to 9711123111
6. 20th September 2018, IamSMEofIndia Habitat Centre, Faridabad 3.00-5.00pm Meeting with Experts on Industry 4.0 SMS "Industry 4.0 - your email id" to 9711123111
7. 21st September 2018, IamSMEofIndia Habitat Centre, Faridabad 3.00-5.00pm Special Procurement Program Sourcing Together Entry: Exclusively for Entrepreneurs/ Members SMS "I will Lead Procurement- your email id" to 9711123111
8. 25th September 2018, Tuesday Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIMC, Kolkata) 11.00am-1.00pm Taking Bengal MSMEs to the Next Level he Journey of SMEs in the Next Decade- 2018-28 Developing an optimal scale up strategy for the Bengal MSME sector and enhance employment generation Speaker: Mr. Rajive Chawla, Chairman, IamSMEofIndia Organised by: Ministry of MSMEs Govt. of West Bengal and IIM Calcutta Innovation Park Entry: By invitation only
9. 29th September 2018, Saturday, 11.30am-1.30pm, IamSMEofIndia, Faridabad Business Risks- What are the New-age Business Risks, How to Assess, Minimise and Cover Financial losses Jointly organised with: Aviva, the Preferred Life Insurance Partner of IamSMEofIndia No Registration Fee. Open to all. SMS “Business Risk Management- email id” to 9711123111 Or e-mail to email@example.com
10. 6, 13, 20, 27 September 2018, Thursdays Meetings of the OPPORTUNITY CIRCLE-1 8.00am-9.30am Sharp Venue: Hotel Radisson Blu, Faridabad Breakfast, Conference & Training Meeting Fee: Rs.1400/-, Less 50% Sponsorship by IamSMEofIndia. Net Rs.700/- only SMS "Opportunity Circle-1- your email id" to 9711123111
11. Meeting to Felicitate Recovery of Overdue & Stuck Payments for Micro & Small Enterprises 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th September 2018, Wednesday 11.00 am-1.00pm, Chandigarh Any Micro and Small Enterprise located in Haryana can take help of this Council to recover payments that are overdue and stuck anywhere in India For more details, Support, SMS "Payment Recovery" to 9711123111
12. 1st October 2018, Gurugram One Day Workshop on “Bharat marching towards total Employability through Education” 9.30am-5.00pm Chief Guest, Inauguration: Sh Dharmendra Pradhan Hon’ble Union Minister, MSDE *Chief Guest, Valedictory: Sh Prakash Javadekar, Hon’ble Union Minister HRD (*Invited) Organised by: Haryana Vishwakarma Skill University Ministry of MSMEs Govt. of West Bengal and IIM Calcutta Innovation Park
13. 8th November 2018 Sourcing TAIWAN Complimentary: Round trip Air Ticket + 3 nights Hotel Accommodation & Airport Transfers Open for the following industries: Machinery (especially woodworking machinery), Fasteners, Hand tools, Hardware, Auto and Motorcycle parts, Yacht and Boat, Raw materials and related products (Plastic & Rubber, Steel), Green energy, Waste processing, Biotech, and Medical equipment SMS ‘Taiwan - email id’ to 9711123111 Or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Proud to say, IamSMEofIndia
Aviva, the Preferred Life Insurance Partner of IamSMEofIndia Contact: 9999115261 Visit: www.avivaindia.com
Integrated Association of MicroSmall & MediumEnterprisesof India (Not-for-Profit Institution for Growth & Development of MSMEs) IamSMEofIndia Habitat Center, Sector 11, Mathura Road, Faridabad- 121006, Haryana, India Ph: +91-9711101666 (EVP) ; +91-9711123111 (Executive Secretary) E-mail:email@example.com; Website:www.iamsmeofindia.com Regd. Office: Plot No.66, Sector 27-A, Faridabad- 121003 CIN NO : U73100HR2009NPL039044
IamSMEofIndia is India's first "GOLD GRADE" National Level Business Member Association Accredited by NABET-QCI Adjudged No.1 at the National Level as "The Most Responsible Business Member Organisation"